Connect with Confidence
No business can afford to go without reliable internet access. If your network connection or internet phone system goes down, you open yourself and your business up to reduced productivity, financial loss, and even a damaged reputation. That’s why having a second, alternative network connection is one of the most necessary internet solutions for companies of all sizes today.
Losing internet access, even temporarily, can be devastating for a business. Be prepared and protect yourself with our failover solutions to ensure you stay up and running, no matter what.
When Tel5 sets you up with an alternative network connection, you won’t have to worry about network problems. Our secondary connection, whether sourced from a different provider or mobile/satellite, will take over automatically. You’ll be back online in no time!
The benefits of our failover solutions include:
- Peace of mind: You’ll have a reliable network connection to fall back on
- Maximum productivity: Maintain business operations despite connection failure
- Continued access to all your devices and hardware: Internet, online phone systems, and all other equipment reliant on internet access will still be available
- Flexibility: Choose between shared connections or independent parallel connections
Enquire about our failover solutions and other business internet solutions with our team of experts today!
We offer the best broadband solutions for your business. Whether you’re looking for temporary broadband solutions or internet solutions for the long run, you can be sure that we’ll set you up with the right broadband for your company and its personalised goals.
Tel5 customises all our broadband solutions and internet solutions to suit our clients and their needs. We take into account your data allowance requirements when connecting you to the NBN service, ensuring a boost in efficiency and reduction in costs for your business.
The benefits of our NBN service and broadband setup include:
- Speed: The NBN offers optimum download speeds of up to 100Mbps, multiple times faster than ADSL
- Increased efficiency: With maximum download speeds, you’ll increase the productivity of your business
- Stronger connections: Trust that you’ll be able to hold a Zoom meeting without freezing, or use your business internet phone without dropping out
- Optimised transition to NBN: Our experienced staff will seamlessly transition your business to the NBN service, answering any questions you have along the way
Contact us today to find out more about our NBN broadband and other business internet solutions from our team of experts!
With our customised internet solutions, you can now supercharge your business with NBN Business Fibre. Otherwise known as Fibre Optic Internet, this service offers increased speeds and improved connection strength. That means your business can reap the rewards of a higher output.
We’ll also provide an NBN speed test, helping you to make sure that you’re receiving the connection speeds you’re paying for. Enhance productivity and employee satisfaction with advanced NBN Business Fibre and watch your company prosper in the era of instant information.
The benefits of our NBN Business Fibre setup include:
- Reliable internet: NBN Business Fibre is known for its strength and dependability
- Flexibility: Choose to divide Fibre across your internet, voice, and Cloud or commit it all to infinite internet
- Maximum speed: Advance your business with super-fast internet speeds
- Secure connections: Dedicated links and static IP addresses
Get in touch now to learn more about our NBN Business Fibre setup and other business internet solutions from our friendly staff. Find out how we can help your company to thrive!
Give your business the mobility it needs to succeed in the digital age, with wireless internet. Our wireless broadband solutions will enable your employees to work on the go and access vital information from various devices. Increase your workplace flexibility with a cost-effective wireless connection and leave your staff, business partners, and customers feeling satisfied.
Whether you’ve got a small or medium-sized business, stand out from the competition with safe and reliable network access through a wireless connection. Our wireless broadband solutions can help businesses across all industries.
The benefits of our wireless internet setup include:
- Increased productivity: Transfer important information more quickly with state-of-the-art wireless broadband solutions
- Reduced costs: Save money with a wireless network, which is often cheaper to install
- Improved access and availability: Access your office network remotely, including your internet business phone system
- Business innovation: Find new flexible styles of working, including telecommuting
Call us now to find out more about our wireless internet and other business internet solutions from our team of experts!
With our hosted PBX solutions, your business can connect several phone lines with ease. Setting up and hosting PBX systems is one of the most sought-after business internet solutions in the digital age, as these online phone systems allow you to seamlessly communicate with other branches across the country and the globe.
Our hosted PBX services are stress-free with low maintenance costs. We’ll take care of all upgrades, updates, and troubleshooting on our end; all you have to worry about is running your business. Among others, this internet phone system also offers state-of-the-art features such as voicemail, call forwarding and automated dialling.
The benefits of our hosted PBX systems include:
- Cutting-edge apps: Enjoy caller ID, automated and interactive voice responses, and other convenient features
- Perfect for larger businesses: Easily handle a stream of calls with multiple phone lines
- Flexible plans: Customise your system to suit your business needs
Get in touch with us today to find out more about our hosted PBX systems and other internet business phone system solutions from our friendly staff!
As part of the popular broadband solutions that we offer, our team provides consistent network support and maintenance to our customers. We deliver optimum permanent and temporary broadband solutions that can resolve any connectivity or IT problems that you might have. This will ensure that your business is running as productively as possible.
It’s vital that your business maintains stellar customer service through speedy phone and email response times. That’s why we supply qualified technicians to identify and resolve your network issues and keep your company connected and thriving.
The benefits of our network support and maintenance services include:
- Customer satisfaction: With no network problems, you can tend to your customers without delays
- Increased business productivity: You can focus solely on your business while we take care of the connection issues
- Constant support: Our team of experts will be there at all times to troubleshoot IT issues whenever they arise
Call us now to learn more about how our network support and maintenance service and other internet solutions can help your business.
Reap the benefits of a quality, on-premises phone system. With access to leading manufacturers, you can be confident the right solution can be put in place. Take control of your communications. Easily and efficiently communicate with your staff and clients alike.
With available systems catering from 1 handset up to 1000, you can be sure we have a suitable solution for you and your business.
Having a pool of specialised and experienced technicians throughout the state, support has never been easier.
The benefits of an on-premises phone system include:
- Control: Have the power to fully customise your hardware to suit your needs.
- Reduced costs: No ongoing rental fees for the hardware. Own the equipment.
- Scalable: These systems can be expanded and adapted to move with you as you grow and evolve
- Business growth: Boost your productivity and profits by engaging in an efficient communication solution
Contact our team today to find out how the right phone system solution can help transform your business!
A quality SIP trunk can help your business to prosper in the modern world. While a lot of other providers rely on analogue adaptors, we do not believe in backwards technology!
The Quality of Service applied to our Tel5 SIP lines means you can seamlessly make voice and video calls across our SIP platform.
Without the reliance on old copper network infrastructure, scaling your SIP solution as required has never been easier.
The benefits of using our SIP trunks include:
- Cost savings: With the inclusion of unlimited local, national & mobile calls, enjoy a reduced monthly cost, and have cost certainty and consistency every month.
- Scalability: Easily scale this solution to suit an ever-changing business model
Contact our team today to find out how Tel5 SIP Trunks may be a good fit for your business!
Effective corporate communication results in increased productivity and business growth. That’s why Microsoft Teams is one of our most popular business IT solutions. With this convenient yet powerful platform, you will modernise the way your team communicates and supercharge your business in the process.
Video conferencing, holding virtual events and meetings, hosting webinars and business chats, and participating in group chats are just some of the actions you can take with Microsoft Teams. The platform works on desktops, laptops, and mobile devices, making it one of the most sought-after and advanced business solutions.
The benefits of our Microsoft Teams service include:
- High-quality service: Microsoft Teams is a high-performance platform that meets universal corporate standards
- Reduction in costs: Unify your communications and save
- Adaptable to existing hardware: Use Microsoft Teams software on your current equipment and avoid investing in expensive hardware
Call us today to find out more about our popular Microsoft Teams service!
Loyal customers hold the key to business success. On hold music and professionally recorded messages can be the difference between a customer who feels ignored and one who feels valued enough to develop brand loyalty.
Tel5 is a leading IT solutions company in Adelaide because we provide recorded advertising messages and on hold music that keep your customers informed and entertained. We offer multiple on hold packages so you can find the right recording service for your company.
Our on hold service includes:
- Analysis to determine what voice script your business requires
- Professional recording with the latest state-of-the-art equipment
- Installation of the recording
- Adjustments to perfect the message
To find out more about our on hold messages and other enterprise business solutions, don’t hesitate to contact us today!
Tel5, Adelaide’s trusted name in integrated ICT business solutions, is proud to announce its strategic partnership with Ring Central, market leader in cloud-hosted small phone solutions.
Tel5, in partnership with Ring Central, offers a comprehensive, turnkey cloud PBX system. With the main information repository in the server, the need for heavy telephonic infrastructure is eliminated. It offers a holistic, 360-degree phone solutions, that encompasses all the modern applications of business communication. Its inherent flexibility enables you to incorporate any mobile handset and is also compatible with a range of existing hardware that is used in a conventional PBX setup.
Backed by the latest cutting-edge technology, all the plethora of features and functions are now at your fingertips. Quite literally, since all of it is available on a single interface and is just a click away. The software is compatible with any smart device, be it your mobile phone application, desktop application or existing PBX telephones. Facilities include HD voice and audioconferencing, messaging, call forwarding, advanced call-routing, auto-receptionists, multilevel interactive voice response (IVR) systems, call logs, monitoring, recording, online faxing, hold music, voicemail, voicemail to email and visual voicemail.
With over 18 million smart phones in Australia, an increasing number of businesses are moving towards apps to increase their profit share – but a lot don’t know where to start.
At Tel5, our development team specialise in custom-built apps for both Android and iOS. With a focus on User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) you can be sure the end result will be a bespoke app that is appealing as it is functional.
With our mobile application development, you can:
- Optimise your business for the digital age
- Make your business more accessible
- Provide more value to your customers
- Cement your brand voice and identity
Contact our team today to talk about your ideas, and let our experts make them reality!
Tel5 is the online marketing consultant that you can trust. We customise our online marketing plan for your business by implementing strategies that suit your requirements, needs, and budget.
Using our advanced digital solutions, we’ll help you to refine your brand and get your products and services in front of the right audience.
Some of the online and E-Commerce marketing services that we offer include:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- SMO (Social Media Optimisation)
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- Google PPC/AdWords
- SMM (Social Media Marketing)
Call our team of internet marketing experts today and find out why we’re a leading E-Commerce digital marketing agency in Adelaide.
A strong website is fundamental for your business in our modern era. Let us take your company to the next level with website development, which we offer as part of our E-Commerce marketing services.
Stay on top of the competition with a seamless, easy-to-use, and aesthetic website that showcases your brand and its services, while making your business accessible to your customers.
Our website development service includes:
- Using a range of CMS, including WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.
- E-Commerce development, including platforms like Magento, Shopify, OpenCart, and WooCommerce
- Developing quality websites with state of the art PHP framework technology, including Laravel, CodeIgniter, Cake PHP, and Node.js
Tel5 is your one-stop internet marketing agency. Contact us now to learn more about our website development and other digital marketing solutions!
No online marketing strategy is complete without a good graphic design service to refine your brand’s image.
Our stellar graphic design services will help your business to shine in a sea of competitors. By using our network of talented and qualified designers, we’ll give your business the visual appeal that it needs to succeed, in the age of social media.
Our graphic design service includes:
- Email templates
and much more...
Get in touch with our internet marketing experts today to hear more about our graphic design services and other web solutions that will help your company thrive.
CRM, or customer relationship management, is an underrated element of any online marketing strategy. By analysing important data regarding the way your business interacts with clients and customers, we’ll empower you to build better relationships with the people who matter.
Our CRM service doesn’t come with hidden team resourcing or licensing costs. Instead, we save our clients from overspending on staff, investment, and other ongoing costs.
Our CRM service includes:
- Configuring tailored and fully functioning CRM platforms
- Integrating application tools
- The use of HubSpot CRM, Zoho CRM, and AndMine CRM
Enquire with Tel5, Adelaide’s trusted internet marketing company, about our CRM and other digital solutions services today.
Tel5 is not only Adelaide’s premiere E-Commerce marketing agency; we’re also a full stack developer. That means we work on both the front and back ends of websites and apps that we develop.
No matter what problems arise, whether they involve backend databases or client-facing issues, we’ll be there to support you.
Our full stack development service includes:
- Mastering HTML and CSS
- Programming browsers such as Angular JS and Vue JS
- Utilising software and platforms such as PWA, Flash, and React JS
Contact our team of experts today to find out more about our full stack development service and the other digital media solutions that our E-Commerce agency offers.
Expand your business through cutting-edge Microsoft solutions. By utilising the very best of modern Microsoft technology, we’ll create the perfect applications and web solutions that will enable your business to soar.
Let Tel5 equip your business with custom digital solutions like Microsoft Office, Azure Cloud, Microsoft Teams, and SharePoint. These platforms modernise the day-to-day running of your business, paving the way for your company to increase efficiency, while optimising costs.
Our Microsoft solutions service includes:
- .NET application development
- NET core development
- The setup and management of a full catalogue of Microsoft platforms to help your business thrive
Call us today to find out how our Microsoft solutions service, along with our other digital media solutions, can help your business grow.
You can never be too careful with your business data. Fortunately, the premium Cloud security solutions we offer will defend your information against disaster. By working with us, you’ll have the peace of mind that you’ll always have the right backup and recovery solutions in place.
Our Cloud app security services will not only guard your data against cyberattacks and internet failure, but also protect it from physical events like fires and floods.
The benefits of our backup and recovery solutions include:
- Business continuity: Continue running and growing your business, even through glitches such as system failures
- Advanced storage technology: Our secure Cloud backup enables you to safely store important files
- Increased accessibility: Through the protection and recovery of your data, you’ll constantly be able to access all your information
Tel5 is one of Adelaide’s leading Cloud security companies. Enquire today to find out how our backup and recovery solutions can help your business!
Along with secure Cloud backup, Tel5 specialises in IT consultancy. Our qualified experts provide ongoing support and managed IT solutions so you can make running your business a priority. Serving as one of the leading Cloud security providers in Adelaide, we also offer advice and troubleshooting to help you combat your biggest business challenges in the digital realm.
With years of IT consultancy experience behind us, we’re able to guide your business over any digital hurdles, from connection issues to data loss.
The benefits of our IT consultancy services include:
- Practical, actionable advice: We offer digital solutions that our customers can easily use to overcome their business challenges
- Qualified and friendly team: Our team of experts have years of experience and a genuine passion for IT
- Tailored consulting: Our advice is customised to meet the individual needs and requirements of your business
Contact us now to learn more about our IT consultancy service and Cloud security solutions and how they can assist your business.
Effective hardware is now a necessity for any business. Whether you’re a small, medium, or large corporation, having efficient working hardware will help your business to stay productive and reach its goals. Tel5 is here to help.
We provide premium hardware technology to suit your needs, install the devices at your workplace, and run ongoing hardware management.
The benefits of our hardware support services include:
- Versatility to suit your needs: Tel5 offers a wide range of hardware devices and headsets to choose from
- Hassle-free setup: We’ll install the hardware so you can focus on running your business
- Upgrades and maintenance: We’ll manage and upgrade your hardware over time so you can keep reaping the benefits of new technologies
Get in touch with us today to find out more about our hardware support service, Cloud-based security solutions, and other digital solutions that will benefit your business.
Along with Cloud-based security solutions, we offer network solutions to ensure your business connects to the internet with ease. With a team of skilled tech experts in tow, we provide swift solutions to all network problems.
Slow, unstable internet can result in a loss of productivity for your corporation, not to mention unsatisfied customers. When you work with Tel5, you can guarantee that we’ll always be there to troubleshoot and resolve your network connection errors.
The benefits of our network services include:
- Peace and comfort: With our team behind you, you won’t have to worry about network issues stopping your business from running
- Business continuity: Focus on your business even as connection problems arise
- Ongoing help and support: Rely on our tech experts to troubleshoot and keep you in the loop by explaining the issues and solutions
Contact Tel5 today to enquire about our network solutions, Cloud app security, and other managed IT services.
In the age of information and digitisation, all businesses need a strong Cloud security platform. Hackers and cyber predators are becoming smarter with their hacks and attacks, which means modern companies must protect themselves with the most advanced Cloud security solutions available.
We offer Microsoft Cloud app security and a range of other platforms to guard your business against attacks. Why risk losing everything when you can easily defend yourself with secure Cloud backup and protection?
The benefits of our cyber security services include:
- Advanced protection of data: Our software and techniques defend your business against attacks and back up important files
- Peace of mind: You can relax knowing our cyber security has you covered
- Data restoration and recovery: We utilise Microsoft Cloud security and other strategies to recover and restore your information assets
Get in touch today to talk with our team of experts about our cyber security options and how they can help your business.
Let us supply your business with our range of managed print solutions and ultramodern digital business solutions equipment. The hardware and devices that we offer will not only take your business to the next level with high printing quality, but also advance productivity and employee morale.
Our trained and qualified tech gurus procure and install the printing equipment, manage print workflow, and arrange the latest business applications to ensure your business gets the most out of your new hardware.
Some of the managed print solutions that we offer include:
- All-in-one printers
- Laser printers
- Inkjet printers
- Multi-function printers
- Continuous ink tank printers
- Wide format printers
- Printer accessories
- Scanners and copiers
Contact us today to learn more about our managed print solutions and other enterprise business solutions.
In a post-pandemic world, conferencing solutions are a necessity for businesses. Along with our extensive range of other digital business solutions, we also offer premium high definition video conferencing and teleconferencing equipment to help grow your business.
Tel5 provides both Cloud-based video conferencing platforms and on-premises solutions to fit the needs of your business. Our customised approach means that we’ll find the perfect solution for your individual goals and requirements.
The benefits of our conferencing solutions include:
- Full-service conferencing solutions: We provide equipment, installation, and setup
- Ongoing support: Our team of tech wizards will be there every step of the way to maintain, upgrade, and service your equipment
- Wide range of quality products: Our broad range of video conferencing equipment means that we can find the right teleconferencing and business solutions for your company
Enquire now to learn more about our conferencing solutions and the wide range of other IT business solutions we offer!
At Tel5, we offer nothing but advanced business solutions. Protect your business now with our range of high-tech security cameras, which are designed to act as your vision and let you know what’s going on with your business at all times.
The equipment we procure is always of the highest quality and is guaranteed to run smoothly, maximising the efficiency of your business.
The security cameras and other security devices we provide, include:
- Wireless security cameras
- Ultra 4K cameras
- HD cameras
- Weather-proof cameras
- Fish-eye cameras
- Battery-operated cameras
- Mains-connected cameras
- Base-mount cameras
- Bracket-mount cameras
- Free-standing cameras
Contact us now to find out more about our security cameras and other global business solutions.
Contact us for our Partner Program
Leverage the power engaging all the major carriers and business internet delivery technologies with just one agreement with Tel5. Get in touch with our team today and see how our Partner Program can transform your business.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Subscribe to our Newsletter to get the latest update on our products & services.